Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

PED Bed, Pet House, Pet Accessories manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Convient-Carry Outside Pet House, Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed High Quality Convient-Carry Outside Pet House

High Quality Convient-Carry Outside Pet House

Purchase Qty.:
(Boxes)
10-11 12+
FOB Unit Price: US $3.5 US $4
Purchase Qty. (Boxes) FOB Unit Price
10-11 US $3.5
12+ US $4
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH348
  • Material: Plastic
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Size: S:52*40*15cm ;M:62*50*17cm
  • Item: Hn-pH348
  • Mateial: Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Specification: S: 52*40*15cm; M: 62*50*17cm
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: Without Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: 100%PP Cotton+Soft Plush +Sponge
  • Use for: Dogs
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautiful Soft
  • Transport Package: Each with a Hang Tag
  • Origin: China
Product Description
High quality convient-carry pet house

Product details
1. Item: HN-PH348
2.100%PP cotton filling+Soft plush+Soft plush +sponge
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: (1 sizes is available): S: 52*40*15cm; M: 62*50*17cm

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
 Mateial Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping
 Size S: 52*40*15cm; M: 62*50*17cm

High Quality Convient-Carry Outside Pet HouseHigh Quality Convient-Carry Outside Pet House
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category