Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Bottle, Pet Bottle, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807), Pet Dog Shoes Pet Product, Canvas Running Pet Shoes Pet Supply and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Pet Feed Water Bowl Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)

Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)

FOB Price: US $0.3-0.7 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $0.3-0.7/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB807
  • Type: Bottle
  • Species: Dog
  • Feature: Recyclable
  • Color: Red, Blue
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Item: Hn-Pb807
  • Product Name: Dog Drinking Water Bottle, Pet Product
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feed Water
  • Size: Medium and Large
  • Material: PP
  • Certification: SGS, ISO
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Product Size: 350ml, 600ml
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Specification: 350ml, 600ml
  • HS Code: 3926909090
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Dog Drinking Water Bottle, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PB807
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 350ml, USD: 0.8; 600ml, USD: 1
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)
Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)Portable Dog Drinking Water Bottle (HN-PB807)Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now