Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Brush, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs (HN-PG358), Dog Plush and Rope Toy Pet Toy, Dog Squeaky Vinyl Mobile Phonetoy Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs (HN-PG358)

ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs (HN-PG358)

FOB Price: US $1.5-2 / Piece
Min. Order: 2,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2,000 Pieces US $1.5-2/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG358
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: Medium
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Product Size: 220*45*8mm
  • Weight: 45g
  • Product Material: ABS and Stainless Steel
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Grooming Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Name: ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Combs
  • Item: Hn-Pg358
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Specification: 220*45*8mm
  • HS Code: 39269090
Product Description
ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs
2, Item: HN-PG358
3, Size: 220*45*8mm
4,Weight:45g
5,Packaging:Blister card
6, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
7, Factory directly supply
8, Reach approved
ABS and Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Tools Pet Combs (HN-PG358)
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now