Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Dog Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar, Supply High Quality Dog Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy, Fashionable Tennis Ball Thrower, Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Collar&Leash Lamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar

Lamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar

FOB Price: US $1.1 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $1.1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-CL511
  • Size: S,M,L,XL
  • Customized: Customized
  • Color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog
  • Application: Adult Pet
  • Condition: New
  • Product Name: Lamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Item: Hn-Cl511
  • Transport Package: Carton
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Lamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar
2, Item: HN-CL511
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, white
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Lamp Strap Collar, Pet CollarLamp Strap Collar, Pet Collar
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category