Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Pet House, Pet Accessories manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cotton Pastoral Style Pet Bed Dog Bed, High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House, Pet Dog Cotton Rope Toys Pet Products and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Cotton Pastoral Style Pet Bed Dog Bed

Cotton Pastoral Style Pet Bed Dog Bed

FOB Price: US $4.4-7 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $4.4-7/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH560
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Use for: Dogs
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: Colorful
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Fabric: Cotton
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
Waterproof material PU printed newest pet bed

Product details
 Size: 50*40*12cm,32*22*12cm,58*45*14cm,40*30*14cm,68*55*15cm,50*40*16cm
Product ItemProduct NameProduct ColorProduct Material
HN-PH560Waterproof material PU printed newest pet bedAssorted Colorpu

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category