Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Dog Bed, Dog House, Pet House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Speckle Double Roof House Dog Cotton House, Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Speckle Double Roof House Dog Cotton House

Speckle Double Roof House Dog Cotton House

FOB Price: US $5.83 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $5.83/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Week
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH616
  • Material: Coral Fleece
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: Super Soft Coral Fleece
  • Use for: Dogs
  • OEM/ODM: Available
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Specification: CE, BSCI, ISO9001, and so on
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: Without Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: on Your Request
  • Size: 47*41*42cm
  • Name: Speckle Double Roof House Dog Cotton House
  • Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton
  • Features: Eco-Friendly
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Transport Package: on Your Request
  • Origin: China
Product Description

Product Description
speckle double roof house dog cotton house

Product Features:cute,funny
For pet type: dog
Material: super soft coral fleece+100% PP cotton
Colors: on Your Request
Size: 47*41*42cm
Packing: Hangtag or on your request
ItemNameColorSize
HN-PH616speckle double roof house dog cotton houseAssorted47*41*42cm

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category