Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Carrier, Dog Bag, Pet Bag manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fashion Dog Bag Pet Products, Pet Dog Shoes Pet Product, Canvas Running Pet Shoes Pet Supply and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Fashion Dog Bag Pet Products

Fashion Dog Bag Pet Products

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
200-799 800+
FOB Unit Price: US $11 US $5
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
200-799 US $11
800+ US $5
Get Latest Price
Transport Package: 1PCS/PP Bag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH544
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag,Shoulder Bag
  • Material: Oxford Fabric
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: 6-20Jin
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Color: Gray,Red,Dark,Blue...
  • Size: 45*37*30cm
  • Product Material: Oxford Fabric,Steel Wire
  • Product Name: Oxford Fabric Pet Carrier Bag
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Hot Selling Pet Bag,Pet Products
Product Specifications:
Size:45*37*30cm
Features:
1) Durable powder coated steel frame
2) Injection molded plastic frame lock
3) 600D water resistant fabric, rounded corners with 1000D fabric, PVC coating
4) Removable/washable/replaceable cover
5) Easy to Set Up and Fold Down, Fold Size: 11cm (hight)
6) Lightweight and Portable
7) Great for indoor/outdoor use and crate training

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Fashion Dog Bag Pet ProductsFashion Dog Bag Pet ProductsFashion Dog Bag Pet ProductsFashion Dog Bag Pet ProductsFashion Dog Bag Pet Products
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category