Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

PED Bed, Pet House, Pet Accessories manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Bowknot Decoration Plush Material Pet Cushion (HN-pH323), Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Bowknot Decoration Plush Material Pet Cushion (HN-pH323)

Bowknot Decoration Plush Material Pet Cushion (HN-pH323)

FOB Price: US $3.5-4 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $3.5-4/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Each with a Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH323
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: 100%PP Cotton Filling+Micro-Suede Fabric +Super So
  • Use for: Dogs
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Specification: S: 65*65cm L: 75*75cm
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: Red
  • Size: S:65*65cm L:75*75cm
  • Item: Hn-pH323
  • Mateial: Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Bowknot decoration plush material pet cushion

Product details
1.Item: HN-PH323
2.100%PP cotton filling+Polyester pongee+Non-woven fabrics
3.Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4.Size:(2sizes is available):
S:65*65cm        L:75*75cm

Bowknot Decoration Plush Material Pet Cushion (HN-pH323)

Bowknot Decoration Plush Material Pet Cushion (HN-pH323)
Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery ,it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2.Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter,comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory,High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4.Customized sizes,logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5.If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
we also can receive L/C.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category