Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Cage, Dog Cage, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432), Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)

Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)

FOB Price: US $8-12 / Piece
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Pieces US $8-12/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH432
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag
  • Material: Plastic
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Product Size: 40*24*25cm
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Color: Yellow, Green, Red
  • Size: One Size
  • Product Name: Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage
  • Colors: Pink, Yellow and Green
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Specification: 40*24*25cm
  • HS Code: 39269090
Product Description
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Material: Plastic fasteners,PP,ABS
Colors: Pink, yellow and green
Size:40*24*25cm
Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)Multicolor Firm PP and ABS Pet Flight Cage (HN-pH432)
Easy to assemble
Secure spring latch
Side, front and back air vents
Seat belt slot for car safety
Makes travels safer for and pet and keeps pet safe and out of trouble when left home alone
Used for at home or travel use, this vet and trainer
Suitable for crate training, air or car use
Size:
48 x 30 x 28cm, 1.4kg
55x35x32cm, 1.8kg
60x40x35cm, 2.3kg
8pcs/ctn


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now