Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Product, Pet Brush, Dog Brush manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb (HN-PG392), Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb (HN-PG392)

Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb (HN-PG392)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
500-999 1,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $0.8 US $1.2
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
500-999 US $0.8
1,000+ US $1.2
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG392
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: S,M
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Item: Hn-Pg392
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Type: Pet Cleaning Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Name: Lovely Hot Selling Pet Grooming Comb
  • Product Size: 13*10cm,16*12.5cm
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb(HN-PG392)

 

Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb (HN-PG392)

Hot Selling Lovely Pet Grooming Comb (HN-PG392)
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name:Lovely Hot Selling Pet Grooming Comb
2, Item: HN-PG392
3,Products Size:13*10cm,16*12.5cm
4,Products Material:PP with Steel Comb 
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved




Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 

We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category