Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Plastic Toy, Dog Toy manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Rugby Shape Pet Toy, Plastic Cat Sand Shovel Cat Products, Three Size Comfortable Cheep Dog Bed Pet Plush Pet Bed and so on.

(/ )

Rugby Shape Pet Toy

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
2,000-9,999 10,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $0.68 US $0.52
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
2,000-9,999 US $0.68
10,000+ US $0.52
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HNPT-TQ06
  • Certification: BV, CE
  • Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
  • Item: Hnpt-Tq06
  • Color: Orange, Red, Brown
  • Specification: CE
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Plastic
  • Size: 11*7*7cm
  • Usage: Cat, Dog
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Item:HNPT-TQ06
Size:11*7*7cm
Color:Orange, Red, Brown
weihgt:55g
Packing details:CTN: 53*41*25cm  100pcs/CTN
 
Rugby Shape Pet Toy
Competitive advantages:

1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
 We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category