Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Pet House, Pet Accessories manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House, Pet Dog Cotton Rope Toys Pet Products, Food Leakage Balls Vinyl Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House

High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House

FOB Price: US $3.5 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $3.5/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Each with a Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH380
  • Material: Plastic
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Size: 58X49X18,51X41X17,43X33X16
  • Item: Hn-pH380
  • Mateial: Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: Without Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: 100%PP Cotton Filling,and PU+Micro-Suede Fabric
  • Use for: Dogs
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Specification: S: 50*40cmM: 60*48cm L: 70*56cm
Product Description
High Quality  luggage outside convenient-carry Pet house
Product details
1. Item: HN-PH380
2.100%PP cotton filling, and PU+Micro-suede fabric
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: (3sizes is available):
58x49x18, 51x41x17, 43x33x16

Features:
1. Fashion designs with embroidery sequins, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House
High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet HouseHigh Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet HouseHigh Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet HouseHigh Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet HouseHigh Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category