Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Dog Toys, Toy, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy, Color Printing Pet Trash Bags, Dog Puppy Chew Latex Cow Toy Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy

Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy

FOB Price: US $0.8 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $0.8/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT483
  • Certification: CE
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Product Name: Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy
  • Size: 9*28*5cm
  • Item: Hn-PT483
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Plush & Stuffed
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Weight: 46.5g
  • Usage: Dog, Cat
  • Origin: China
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy
2, Item: HN-PT483
3, Size: 9*28*5cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Carton Tiger Head Dog Plush ToyCarton Tiger Head Dog Plush ToyCarton Tiger Head Dog Plush ToyCarton Tiger Head Dog Plush Toy
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category