Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Dog Bowl, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Stainless Dog Bowl Pet Supplies, Ceramic Dog Bowl Pet Product, Personalised Melamine Pet Bowl, Pet Product and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Stainless Steel Pet Bowl Stainless Dog Bowl Pet Supplies

Stainless Dog Bowl Pet Supplies

FOB Price: US $1.46-1.56 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $1.46-1.56/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 50000PCS
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB949
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog\Cat
  • Feature: Recyclable
  • Color: on Your Request
  • Customized: Customized
  • Use for: Cat,Dog...
  • Product Size: S,M,L,XL
  • OEM/ODM: Available
  • Transport Package: as Your Request
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: S,M,L,XL
  • Material: Steel
  • Certification: ISO, BRC
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Name: Dog Bowl
  • Logo: Available
  • Product material: Stainsteel
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Specification: S, M, L, Xl
Product Description
Product Description
Dog Bowl, Wholesale Stainless Steel Dog Bowl 
1.Product Features:fashion design,with fluorescence
2.Material: stainless steel
3.Colors: as the picture
4.Size: As photo
5.Packing: Hangtag or on your request


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category