Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Plastic Toy, Dog Toy manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lion Shape Pet Toy, High Quality PU Dog Leash Pet Supply, Lovely Animal Shape Long Neck Cotton Stuff Dog Toys&Cat Toys and so on.

(/ )

Lion Shape Pet Toy

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
2,000-9,999 10,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $0.68 US $0.52
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
2,000-9,999 US $0.68
10,000+ US $0.52
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HNPT-TD12
  • Certification: BV, CE
  • Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
  • Item: Hnpt-Td12
  • Color: Yellow
  • Specification: CE
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Plastic
  • Size: 7*5*9cm
  • Usage: Cat, Dog
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Item:HNPT-TD12
Size:7*5*9cm
Color:Yellow
weihgt:30g
Packing details:CTN: 53*41*25cm  100pcs/CTN
 
Lion Shape Pet Toy
Competitive advantages:

1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
 We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category