Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Accessories, Dog Cat Feeder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog Bowl, Dog Cotton Rope Strawberry Toy Pet Toy, Pet Dog Grooming&Cleaning Brush and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Melamine Pet Bowl Cow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog Bowl

Cow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog Bowl

FOB Price: US $0.44 / Box
Min. Order: 1 Box
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Box US $0.44/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Each in a OPP Bag with Head Card
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB877
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog
  • Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Biodegradable
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Brand: Huaen
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Medium
  • Material: PP
  • Color: Red,Bule,Yellow,Fushcia
  • Customized: Customized
  • Used for: Dog or Cat
  • Specification: 26.5cm*12cm*4cm
Product Description
Cow print detachable mealine cover with stainless stell  dog bowl
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1)Material: Hight quality PP.
2)Color: Yellow, blue, Red,Fushcia etc.
3) Packaging Detail: 200pcs/ctn
4) Delivery Detail: 15-35 days
5)Detachable feeding tray for easy cleaning
6)Logo: Available
7)Size:26.5cm*12cm*4cm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Cow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog Bowl
Cow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog BowlCow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog BowlCow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog BowlCow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog BowlCow Print Detachable Mealine Cover with Stainless steel Dog Bowl
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category