Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Nail Scissor, Grooming, Clilpper manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products, High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House, Pet Dog Cotton Rope Toys Pet Products and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Pet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products

Pet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products

FOB Price: US $0.78 / Piece
Min. Order: 240 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
240 Pieces US $0.78/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000
Transport Package: 1/Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG393
  • Grooming Products Type: Nail Clipper
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Material: Plastic Alloy
  • Item: Hn-Pg393
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Grooming Products
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: Medium
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Product Name: Dog Nail Clipper
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: angellovepet
Product Description
Product Name: Pet Nail Scissor, Dog Nail Scissors, Pet Nail Trimmer, Pet nail Clipper

Pet nail Scissors
1) 12*7.5cm
2).87g



Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Pet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products
Pet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming ProductsPet Nail Clipper, Pet Grooming Products
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now