Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Cat Tree, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality New Desgin Classical Style Firm Cat Tree, Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Cat Toys High Quality New Desgin Classical Style Firm Cat Tree

High Quality New Desgin Classical Style Firm Cat Tree

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
100-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $14 US $13
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
100-499 US $14
500+ US $13
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PA102
  • Certification: CE, BV, ASTM
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Item: Hn-PA102
  • Color: Multicolor
  • Feature: Firm and Artistic
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Flakeboard, Plush, Sisal Rope
  • Use for: Cats
  • Size: 76*64*64cm
  • Usage: Cat
Product Description
New Design Fashion Firm Pet Product Cat Tree(HN-PA102)

Item:HN-PA102
Use for:Cats
Color:Multicolor
Size:76*64*64cm
Feature:Firm and Artistic


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. Ecatalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
 We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...


High Quality New Desgin Classical Style Firm Cat Tree
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category