Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag, High Quality Self-Heated Pet Bed, Pet Products Dog Dumbbell Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed High Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag

High Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag

FOB Price: US $30 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $30/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH492
  • Mattress: Without Mattress
  • Customized: Customized
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Item: Hn-pH492
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Condition: New
  • Product Name: Eight Sets Footprint Pet Bed
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Product Size: 80*60*5cm
  • Origin: China
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: High Quality Fashion Style  PU Outside Easy-carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag 
2, Item: HN-PH492
3, Size: 80*60*5cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
High Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag
High Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat BagHigh Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat BagHigh Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat BagHigh Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat BagHigh Quality Fashion Style PU Outside Easy-Carry Dog Bag&Cat Bag
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category