Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Brush, Comb, Hair Brush manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Hair Removal Comb Pet Grooming Product, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Pet Hair Removal Comb Pet Grooming Product

Pet Hair Removal Comb Pet Grooming Product

FOB Price: US $0.88 / Piece
Min. Order: 2,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2,000 Pieces US $0.88/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG421
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: 122*45*45mm
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Item: Hn-Pg421
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Material: Silica Gel
  • Specification: 122*45*45mm
  • Type: Pet Cleaning Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Name: Pet Hair Removal Comb Pet Grooming Product
  • Product Size: 122*45*45mm
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: pet hair removal comb pet grooming product
2, Item: HN-PG421
3,Products Size:122*45*45mm
4,Products Material:silica gel
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
 
ItemNameColorSize
HN-PG421 pet hair removal comb pet grooming productAssorted122*45*45mm





Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category