Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Color Printing Pet Trash Bags, Dog Puppy Chew Latex Cow Toy Toy, Dog Squeaky Ball Animal Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show STOCK FOR SALE Waterproof Pet Bed Washable Pet House

STOCK FOR SALE

Waterproof Pet Bed Washable Pet House [May 11,2017]
Waterproof Pet Bed Washable Pet House
waterproof pet bed washable pet house

Product details
1. Item: HN-PH600
2.100%PP cotton filling, and Super soft short plush
3. Size: S:46*34*23cm M:60*50*26cm L:70*6*29cm
Product ItemProduct NameProduct MaterialProduct Size
HN-PH600waterproof pet bed washable pet house100%PP cotton filling, and Super soft short plushS:46*34*23cm M:60*50*26cm L:70*6*29cm

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.