Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Color Printing Pet Trash Bags, Dog Puppy Chew Latex Cow Toy Toy, Dog Squeaky Ball Animal Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show STOCK FOR SALE Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)

STOCK FOR SALE

Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405) [May 11,2017]
Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Silica Gel  Frisbee, Dog Product
2, Item: HN-PT405
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...