Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Color Printing Pet Trash Bags, Dog Puppy Chew Latex Cow Toy Toy, Dog Squeaky Ball Animal Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show STOCK FOR SALE Round Shape Double PP Pet Bowl

STOCK FOR SALE

Round Shape Double PP Pet Bowl [May 11,2017]
Round Shape Double PP Pet Bowl
Product Name:

Pet Bowl

Size: S/M/L
material: PP 100% food use
MOQ: 1000pcs for each design
OEM is welcome

Product Codeproduct Nameprdouct sizeProduct colormaterial
HNPB887Pet Bowl22.5*12*4.5multi colorsPP
HNPB8877Pet bowl27*14.5*5.2multi colorsPP


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...