Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy, Cat Cheapest Cute Plush Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show NEW PRODUCTS Convinent Pet Automatic Feeder Pet Product

NEW PRODUCTS

Convinent Pet Automatic Feeder Pet Product [May 09,2017]
Convinent Pet Automatic Feeder Pet Product
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1)Material: Hight quality PP.
2)Detachable feeding tray for easy cleaning
3)Logo: Available

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Our Services
Why choose us?
1.Professional
We are professional pet products Manufacturer and have 10 years of OEM experience .

2.Productive
30containers'production capability per month ensures prompt delivery.

3.High-quality
Strict and complete quality system guarantees high quality.

4.Service
Your requirement and questions are always our first priority. We focus on every step of the orders, from order confirmation to delivery.