Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248), Dog Durable Dumbbell Toy Pet Products and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show MONTH PROMOTION PRODUCTS Multi Function Waste Dispensers Pet Toys

MONTH PROMOTION PRODUCTS

Multi Function Waste Dispensers Pet Toys [May 09,2017]
Multi Function Waste Dispensers Pet Toys
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Multi Function Waste Dispensers, Pet Toys
2, Item: HN-PG278
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Green, Blue, Red
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Product ItemProduct NameProduct ColorProduct Size 
HN-PG278Multi Function Waste Dispensers, Pet ToysGreen, Blue, RedMedium

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.