Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Pet Bed, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cat Product Mini Hole Cat Litter Sholve, Colorful Bell Balls Dog Pet Toy, Plastic Convenient to Clean Cat Toilet Box (HN-PG299) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Company Show MONTH PROMOTION PRODUCTS Pet Products Plastic Handle Pet Grooming Pet Brush

MONTH PROMOTION PRODUCTS

Pet Products Plastic Handle Pet Grooming Pet Brush [May 09,2017]
Pet Products Plastic Handle Pet Grooming Pet Brush
Product Name: Pet brush, dog brush, pet comb, Pet rake brush, pet rake comb

Product Size: 150*92*65MM
Product Weight: 120G
Measure of carton:
46.5*27*52.5cm 1PC/Blister Card 48PCS/CTN

Product Name: Pet brush, pet comb, pet cleaning brush, pet brushes


PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name:
2, Item:
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 6cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.